An Ayurvedic Doctor was asking me after the meaning of my first name. Valérie means the powerful - the healthy. It has always been my personal and professional interest to leverage simple means to stay fit in terms of my body, soul, and mind. Ayurveda does it all and much more thanks to the valuable source of nature.
For more than 30 years I'm looking after people with diverse medical needs. Within the last 20 years, I was working as a Clinical Embryologist to help numerous couples to give birth to their children, and as a Consultant for physiotherapists and managers of fitness centers in Healthcare and Sports, alike. Over the past years I was happy to learn and adopt Ayurvedic Nutrition, and its comprehensive approach to the health of human beings. After I understood the healing power of Ayurvedic Nutrition practicing on a daily basis, I decided to study it and make it become my profession.
I’d like to invite, and inspire you to give yourself a daily treat. Ayurvedic is an easy, natural, and valuable source to positively influence your health. Last, but not least, Ayurvedic Cuisine and Music is a culinary and musically delight par excellence.
- Holistic Ayurvedic Nutrition- and Health Consultant REAA/HPS
- Natural Health Professional D
- MSc. Clinical Embryologist
- Medical Technical Assistant Laboratory (MTA-L)
- Medical Assistant
- Shiatsu Therapist
- Therapist for Spine Therapy Dorn/Breuss
- LNB Pain Therapist Liebscher & Bracht
- Painlessmotion Motion Therapist PhDr. Daase
- Pain Therapist PhDr. Daase
- Today's Pelvic Floor Training
- Vibration Therapist wellwave.net AG