A simple and brief video instruction about the Maharishi-Gandharva-Ved music.
If you are still interested in the basic principles of music theory and the different technical aspects, you can read the book “Maharishi-Gandharva-Ved” by Gabriel Hartmann. The author describes the following aspects, in detail (with source evidence and a foreword by Professor Debu Chaudhuri):
- Gandharva-Ved Music And Vedic Science
- Definition, Tradition And Division Of The Gandharva-Ved
- The Basic Principles Of Music Theory Of The Gandharva-Ved
- New Interpretative Approach To The Concepts Of Grama And Shruti
- Rag: A Musical Work Of Art
- Effects Of Gandharva-Ved Music And Scientific Research